Awesome Cute Text Messages

There’s few things greater in life then checking your phone and seeing a cute text message from that special someone- it’s one of those simple pleasures in life we simply can’t get enough of. Surprise that special person in your life and brighten up their day with one of these 50 ridiculously cute text messages!

text2

1. You know what? I never, ever planned to like you this much and I never thought you’d be on my mind this often. Came as a total surprise but I’m loving it!
 
This is such a cute, yet romantic and somewhat deep text message. And let me tell you- it gets the job done. It tells that special someone that you like them, a lot, and they are on your mind more often than not. Who wouldn’t want to read something like this?

2. You’re the reason for my smile.

Such an adorable text message, plus it’s short, sweet, and to the point. Definitely one of the best and cutest text message ideas!

3. Words can’t explain what a wonderful person you are.

Awe, now there’s no doubt about it: this is a text message that WILL make their day. This text basically tells them that you can’t even come up with words to describe them, so they MUST be something pretty darn special.

4. You make my heart melt.

Super adorable and a little bit cheesy: it’s the PERFECT combination. They’ll love to see this pop up on their phone!

5. My life has never been the same since I met you. 

You can definitely (and probably should) follow up this text message with reasons WHY they’ve made your life so much better.

6. I miss you. Let’s see each other soon!

Everyone loves to know that they’re missed- so why not tell them how much you miss them and ask them out in the same text message? A totally winning combination that works every time!

7. I would wait an eternity for you.

Wow, that’s a long time. They must be something pretty amazing for you to hold out for them, and only them.

8. I love you, forever and always.

The perfect text message for a boyfriend or girlfriend you’re very serious with.

9. I can’t stop thinking about you.

Another great text message that lets them know how much you care about them and they’re on your mind 24/7! (And that’s exactly where they want to be!)

10. I’m so honored to be your girlfriend/boyfriend.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. You don’t just like it- you are HONORED.

11. I wish I could wake up right next to you.

Did anyone else think of the Beach Boys song “Wouldn’t It Be Nice?” Well, they had the right idea. We all wish we could fall asleep and wake up to the one we love most, so might as well tell them while we drift off into future fantasy land.

12. I would do anything to make you smile.

This says a lot. This says that you want them to be happy at all times, no matter what the cost. And that clearly shows how much you love and adore them. Their happiness is worth more to you than almost anything in the world!

13. You take my breath away.

One of those comments that we, especially females, never get tired of hearing. You can’t go wrong with this cute text message!

14. I have the perfect life now that you are a part of it.

This really says a lot. This says that THEY make your life not only complete, but PERFECT. And they must be something pretty incredible to take your life from okay to perfect overnight. Let them know just how big of an impact they make on you and your life!

15. I love you, (insert name here). All I need is you.

When you don’t know what to say, always revert back to the basics: the most powerful three word sentence in the English language: I love you. You CAN’T go wrong sending this text message, and you can put the icing on the cake by adding “All I need is you”.

16. Every time I see you I get butterflies in my tummy.

If you’re still getting butterflies in your tummy after months of dating, it can only mean one thing: love. This is a really simple and unique way to tell someone you’re VERY fond of them, maybe even falling in love with them (if you haven’t already). If you’re not ready for the big L word, then this is a wonderful, lovey option for a text message.

17. You make my heart race without doing a thing.

Much like butterflies in your tummy, heart racing is another big sign that you’re falling for that special someone.

18. I wish I could hold you and never let go.

It’s such a terrible thing to be holding on to your loved one so tight, then have to let go only to head home alone. You know you are already wishing you never had to leave their side, but letting them know makes them feel special and loved. So you might as well tell them and complain about it together!

19. You are my knight in shining armor/my beautiful princess.

If you’re dating your own personal prince charming, then this is definitely a text to send your guy. He will feel like your big strong superhero (and men LOVE to feel that way). On the other hand, telling her she’s your beautiful princess obviously makes her feel pretty and special- the way every woman wants to feel.

20. My love for you is never ending.

Ditch the traditional “I love you” comment and shoot for something even greater with this text message. You don’t just love them- you’ll love them for eternity. Why wouldn’t they want to hear something like that?

21. You are the light in my life.

Another great, cute text message idea that will make them feel like one of the most important things in your life.

22. I can’t wait to see you again.

We know you’re thinking it, so why not tell them! They will feel special and they’ll get even more excited to see you, too.

23. I love your hugs and kisses.

Sending this particular text message can only mean one thing: a serious increase in the amount of hugs and kisses you get from your partner. Sounds like a winning text message to me! Give them a confidence boost and let them know you adore their lovin’ and they’ll only want to do it more.

24. You complete me.

Again, this text message is seriously romantic and although short, has tons of meaning. This tells them just how important they are to you and your overall well-being. You simply couldn’t be the same person without them- WOW!

25. You are my other half.

Much like number 24, but using a different set of words.

26. I couldn’t live without you.

I mean, we all know you certainly COULD live without them- but for some reason everyone still thinks this is one of the cutest phrases out there. So you might as well use it!

27. Thank you so much for your support. I couldn’t do it without you.

Because sometimes getting a simple “Thank you” from the one you love makes all the difference. Tell them you appreciate them- I guarantee they will love hearing it from you.

28. Loving you is as natural as breathing.

So, as you could imagine, there’s probably no end in sight and it’d be real hard to stop doing something so natural.

29. You + Me = Together Forever in Happiness

Seriously?! This needs no explanation. This is just a super-duper adorable text message and we can’t get enough of it. Ah!

30. If loving you was against the law, I’d be happy to spend the rest of my life in prison.

This text message will DEFINITELY make them smile- maybe even giggle, like I just did. Either way, you can make sure your partner feels loved AND give them a reason to laugh all in one text message.

31. I never knew what love was until I met you.

Awe, now that’s just absolutely beautiful.

32. Every time you smile it warms my heart.

Another beautiful text that makes our hearts melt.

33. Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you? You’re perfect. I love you.

Did anyone else just turn into a puddle after reading that? Beautiful. Breathtaking!

34. People come and go, but I will always be here for you.

Trust me. Whoever they are, they will always want to hear something like this.

35. You are the only one for me.

Yes, yes, yes. Send this one!

36. If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

This one is totally a classic, but it makes us smile EVERY time.

37. I’m just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.

This can only be described in one word: “Aweeeeeeee!!!”

38. Cuddling with you sounds so perfect right about you.

Be ready for a, “I know, right? Get over here!” response.

39. You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, so call me ASAP- I want to hear it.

We can only hope they’ll call you seconds after reading this text message.

40. You’re the missing piece to my jigsaw puzzle.

A little bit cheesy, but still really cute nonetheless.

Source: http://www.herinterest.com/50-cute-text-messages/